Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Hockey for You! Lottie's Personal Project




Who likes hockey?

But who doesn’t know how to play. There’s no need to fear because I have a solution.

My Personal Project.

My goal was to film and produce a short film on the basics of hockey. My purpose was that I could share my knowledge and understanding with the Selwyn House hockey program. Hockey is one of the key factors in my life. So I was really driven to succeed in this project.

These were some the key steps in my plan for success

1. Find a project that I am passionate about.
2. Do research.
3. Research the beginner hockey skills.
4. Film the skills
5. Edit and produce using imovie
6. Upload to you tube.



To reflect on my project, overall I would say I meet my criteria well which was: I know I will have been successful when I have made a video to a high standard. I feel as though I have reached this standard because of the funky music and captions. I have really enjoyed this project as it was a great opportunity to learn new and exciting skills.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Lottie,

    This is great, I know you've put a lot of work into this and your video definitely is to a high standard! Well done!

    Juliette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lottie,

    I love your Personal Project and I know that you have been real committed to it since Day 1. I have loved seeing your project evolve especially because you have heaps of experience in your topic. What was the hardest skill to film?

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte,

      Thanks for you lovely comment! The hardest skill to film would have to be the hit! What about your project? What was the hardest nail design to paint?

      Lottie

      Delete
    2. All goods. The hardest nail design would have been the British Flag because it had such fine detail but because of my interviews I found out to support my finger by having three fingers underneath. Why was the hit the hardest to film?

      Charlotte

      Delete
  3. LOVED IT LOTTIE GREAT MUSIC. LOOK FORWARD IN A FEW YEARS TO SEEING YOU IN THE NZ TEAM.MRS D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Lottie. It's great that you have used one of your passions as your focus for your Personal Project. You have done a great job and I really like the video.

    Sarah Be, 8C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool video Lottie, Its really professional! How long did it take you to make?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella,
      The whole film took about 5-6 weeks to film. It was a Very long process! How long did your film take?

      Delete
    2. Hey Lottie,

      Mine only about 10 mintues! ;)

      Delete
  6. Hey Lottie - not sure what happened to my last comment!!! I think we should definitely make this video compulsory for all the teams that play hockey at Selwyn House!!!

    Good work!!

    Mr P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Lottie, this is an awesome project!

    Was it hard learning how to do motion photography?

    Lilli

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lottie

    Well done with your project, You have been committed to it since we started to talk about it. I love the video that you made, it's very professional. You have always been very passionate about hockey and its great to see you sharing your knowledge with others. What was the hardest skill to film and why?

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lottie,

    Well done Lottie!
    That is very cool.

    Moeka

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. We love hearing from you!

8C