Tuesday, 17 September 2013

How Green are we Really? - Mackenzie's Personal Project



For my Personal Project I chose to find out how green NZ is. I chose this because I care for the environment and I wanted to do a Personal Project that had something to do with my first semester of leadership. I also wanted to know what was really bad about our environment.

 Process
Choose project
Research
Put info on word document
Make the board
Print the info
Put the info on the board

 My New learning
Some new skills that I learned whilst doing this project is: Independence, time management and how to do an effective google search.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mackenzie,
    I thought your project was really cool because I was able to learn some interesting facts about New Zealand. The question is how green is New Zealand?

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barely green at all :'(
      We do have some green things but most of what I found was that we are really bad at being green and if every single person on the Planet acted like the average NZ person Green wise then we would 2.1 planets to sustain our resource use =O

      Delete
  2. Hi Mackenzie,

    I hope you learnt heaps about how green we are. What was the fact that surprised you the most?

    Sarah Be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably the fact that we only have about 55 maui dolphins left. That made me really sad :'(
      I also found it quite surprising that if every single person on the Planet acted like the average NZ person Green wise then we would 2.1 planets to sustain our resource use =O

      Delete
  3. Hi Mackenzie,

    You've done a great job on your personal project! Well done! How green is NZ compared to other countries?

    Juliette :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. We love hearing from you!

8C