Wednesday, 16 October 2013

The Big Sister Club- Kate's Personal Project


For my personal project, my goal is to support busy mums and dads by looking after their children when they need a helping hand.

I chose this because I love looking after young children and I’m quite good at it. I would like to be a preschool teacher or a nanny when I am older so this will help me achieve that.


My process:

  • I researched games and activities that the children would enjoy.
  • I made a list of children I would be able to look after.
  • I asked the parents for permission.
  • I started helping out with the children.
Reflection:
I learnt that some children can be a bit tricky. Sometimes when you plan something the children don't want to do it. I also learnt that you need to start your personal project at the beginning of the year and not leave it to the last minute.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate,

    I think your project was very original and I hope you found it enjoyable.

    Sarah Be, 8C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate, it's a very unique project and I think it was a great choice for you, you did really well. It must've been pretty fun!

    Juliette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. We love hearing from you!

8C