Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Selwyn House Music Showcase

We had an amazing concert here at Selwyn House. It showcased some of the talented groups that work with Ms Harwood-Matthews, our very dedicated music teacher.

Here is a list of the groups that performed-


Orchestra
String Ensemble
Junior Chamber Choir
Senior Chamber Choir
Chamber Group
Barbershop


Watch this short i-movie, made by Emily one of the Music and Performing Arts Leaders to hear some of the talented musicians here at Selwyn House.


MusicShowcase from Bridget Compton-Moen on Vimeo.



3 comments:

  1. Great music girls. I wish I could have been there on the night.

    Sarah Be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi 8C,

    I really like how Selwyn House has a range of music groups because some girls can get really involved. It was really hard for me because I couldn't join any music groups as I play the piano and no groups offer the piano until this year when I could audition for Rockband. It would of been great to see the girls perform. What wsa your favourite performance?

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi 8C,

    Brilliant concert and a great range of music. Well done to the girls who performed!

    Taylor 8B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. We love hearing from you!

8C