1. Skype is a great tool for keeping in touch with our quadblogging buddies. Recently, we skyped our quadblogging buddies at Auroa School in Taranaki. It was fun to talk with them rather than talking through blog comments.
|Talking to our buddies in Room 1, Auroa School|
2. Skype is free and easy to use so we can always rely on it to give the best results.
3. Skype is a great tool for learning about different cultures. A while ago some of us buddied up with a class in Canada to skype them and learn about their culture.
4. Skype is is a great tool to use for our learning. Last week, we had a skype chat with a class in Australia who interviewed us about our earthquake experiences for their Natural Disasters Inquiry.
|Talking about our experiences in the Canterbury Quakes|
5. Skype is really fun and has provides lots of opportunities for meeting new people.
We are hoping to use Skype a lot more frequently to support our learning.
Have you used Skype in your class? Leave us a comment- we'd love to hear how you used it.