Friday, 21 March 2014

Earthbound – Aprilynne Pike

~Bound by fate, torn apart by true love~

Earthbound is a fantastic read, a sophisticated fantasy novel. You will be hooked from start to the end.  You will laugh and frown through out this book. I highly recommend this book to everyone and anyone, if you are up for a good read. As the colours maybe deceiving, this book suits both genders, I would advise this book to read by children over 10.

This book is full of …

Love
Forgiveness
Betrayal
Mystery


It will leave you with suspicion and doubts…

6 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! I think I may try this book! He sounds like a very interesting, eventful book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! Yes it is a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super cute, may have to try this book out! xx
    Virginia, year 9, SMC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you should, it is a very good read Virginia! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my names Henry and I go to Awahono school. I really liked how you described the book. When you said "it was filled with love,forgiveness,betrayal and mystery. I might just have to get a copy of the book for myself.
    Here's my Blog URL address check it out if you want.
    http://henrypgibson.blogspot.co.nzhttp:/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Henry, thank you very much! Yes it is a very read! I am checking your blog out now! :)
    Tilly 8C Selwyn House

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. We love hearing from you!

8C