Friday, 21 March 2014

Selwyn House School Fair

On the 15th of March we had our own Selwyn House School Fair. 

It was a lot of fun and there was a lot to see and do. There were calfs, bouncy castles, candyfloss, popcorn, slushies and lot more things to buy. 

We had a Year 8 stall which sold playdough, bookmarks, scented candles, tea towels and string art. All of our things sold out very quickly. My favourite part of the fair was the year 6 sweet stall. Sadly it was my last school fair for me being at Selwyn House School. Overall it was so much fun.

4 comments:

  1. Hi my names Jenna, I'm a year 7 student from Awahono school. I loved the Animoto video of your school fair because I felt like I was there on the day, it looks like it would be a lot of fun. I hoped you enjoyed the fair. Bye hopefully talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Aaliyah and I'm from Awahono school Grey Valley. It looks like you had alot of fun. I like how you added lots of photos about the school fair. Were you guys fundrasing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leila

    Very cool video, i would like to go to that any time it looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a lot of fun that day, and we would love it if you guys could come because it was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. We love hearing from you!

8C