Friday, 11 April 2014

Selwyn House's Crazy Teachers......

Yesterday, at our principal's final assembly, some of the teachers dressed up as the orphans from the musical "Annie" and sung, "It's the Hard Knock Life!"

It was hilarious. I could not stop laughing. Mr Pearce was so funny in his red wig and put a smile on our dials on a sad day.

Mrs Lapthorn has been my principal for my whole life and it won't be the same without her. When we all sang, "We are one" I got a bit emotional.
However, we have a new principal called Dr Lyn Bird and we've heard she is amazing so we are looking forward to meeting her.

Here's our crazy teachers singing "It's a Hard Knock Life."

"It's the Hard Knock Life" from Bridget Compton-Moen on Vimeo.



2 comments:

  1. Maddie D
    Thank you so much for posting this video. I enjoyed it - fantastic effort by the staff!
    Mr Webb, Auroa Primary School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great throw back for me, but my students didn't know who Annie was? Can you believe it?
    Great job teachers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. We love hearing from you!

8C