Friday, 27 June 2014

An Event which Changed the World: The Launch of the Apple Mac

For our individual Unit of Inquiry we were asked to pick a topic to study. I chose ‘The Launch of the Apple Macintosh 1984’. I chose this topic because I am very passionate about about technology. During the time that I studied this topic I created a presentation displaying the information I have gathered.
From this Unit of Inquiry I have learnt a lot about my topic and I would like to share some of my knowledge with you!

Here are 5 interesting facts about the Apple Macintosh…

• It was the first computer with a Graphical User Interface (GUI), this allowed people to control their computers with ease
• It was the first computer to have a ‘mouse’
• With the Apple Macintosh you were able to publish at home (print etc.)
• The Apple Macintosh had simple icons which made getting around your computer much easier
• It was one of the most affordable computers for what it was


Here is my presentation…




1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment. We love hearing from you!

8C