Friday, 13 June 2014

UNESCO Pyjama Day at Selwyn House


Today we had a Pyjama Day at school! Our school UNESCO group organised it to raise money for our World Vision Sponsored Child, Oumou in Malawi! We had lots of fun in our onesies with even some of the teachers dressing up! Our day was really relaxing and fun because we could wear pyjamas, dressing gowns, slippers and onesies. All of the students really enjoyed this because it was a chance to wear unique Pjs and have a interesting day at school.

 Comment below if you have had a PJ day at your school! Here are some photos of our fun day!


3 comments:

  1. Our school had a pyjama-and-teddy bear day quite recently, organized by Dogwood's Leadership Team. We had points awarded to the house colour team (from Sports Day) that had the most participants. We had a similar system for Twin Day, which was when small groups of students got together and tried to look as related as possible. That was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is Laney I am a year 7 and I am 11. I am a students in Te Ahurutanga (Room 7) at whakatane intermediate school in the Bay Of Plenty.
    I have had a Pyjama day at my old school last year. I love the photos you posted on this post.
    Dose your school have live in borders?
    What are your two favourite subjects?
    I look forward to hearing from you soon. BYE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. We love hearing from you!

8C