Monday, 29 June 2015

Amelia's Passion Project- Vege Garden-

Hello Everybody. My name is Amelia, and I am going to be telling you about my Personal Project so far.


IMG_20150510_160641.jpgMy Goal:

To grow a successful Vegetable Garden and (using the Vegetables) create my very own recipe book.

Purpose:

I chose to do this because I want to make sure that everyone can eat healthy and you can still make a healthy meal if you are in a rush. I have always been interested in food and healthy eating. I also love to cook and want to get better at it.

What I have done so far:

I have researched and found what plants I can grow that can survive the Winter. I then went and bought some of the Vegetables. I have now planted them and they are growing very well. I have also been keeping a blog, and have been uploading recipes onto it that I have made myself, using the Vegetables from my garden.

My Next Steps:

My next steps are to keep uploading Recipes onto my blog, once a week. I also need to start preparing my recipe book and writing all the recipes in. I will need to think how I will present it, if it was in a book or in a box.





If you want to see more of my Personal Project, here are the links to my blogs:



Thank you,

Amelia :)

6 comments:

  1. That's so cool Amelia! What is your favourite recipe you have made so far? Good luck with making your cookbook I can't wait to see it. - Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily,

      Thanks for commenting!
      My favourite recipe I have made so far is probably my scones because they were so delicious. I can't wait to see your presentation. Good luck!
      Thanks,

      Amelia

      Delete
  2. Hi Amelia!

    Your PowToon looked very professional! Also, what has been the hardest challenge that you have faced? (And like Emily said) Good luck and I can't wait to see your cook book!

    -Violette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Violette,

      Thanks for commenting! The hardest challenge I have faced so far is probably finding different things to make.
      I can't wait to see your finished project! Good luck!
      Thanks,

      Amelia

      Delete
  3. Hi Amelia!

    I love your powtoon! It is so creative and a great way to share your passion project! I can't wait to see the presentation for your project and good luck!

    ~Paige :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paige,

      Thanks so much! I can't wait to see your presentation for your project!
      Good Luck!

      Amelia

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment. We love hearing from you!

8C