Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Rosa's Passion Project- My Interior Dream

   





Goal: To create a space where my family and friends can go to relax, do homework or watch a movie. A place that feels comfortable..

Purpose: I want to create this space because since I moved out of my old house and into my new house I haven’t considered that room to have the feeling of being at home so I hope that by re-creating this room, it will bring that feeling. i also love interior design and am always changing and recreating my own room.

The research that I have done so far for my Passion Project is looking for experts to help me along the way and looking at store websites for decor, furniture and colour schemes. I have also needed to look at prices so i can know what I can buy without going over my budget.

  My next steps for my Passion Project are…
  • To meet with my expert Deb and have a mentor meeting
  • To purchase finishing touches
  • To clear out everything in the room
  • To look at everything I want to keep and start placing and moving
  • Keep an eye out for special things to finish my room

Here is the link to my blog, enjoy…http://myinteriordesign2015pp.blogspot.co.nz/

Here is the link to my Passion Project video, showing what I have done so far.

-Rosa Cocks

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rosa,

    I love this idea soooo much. I was thinking about doing something about Interior Design for my Personal Project :)
    What is the biggest challenge you have faced so far? Good luck for the rest of your project! I can't wait for the finished result/room!

    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello rosa,
    I like the way you have decided what you want your room to feel like and am thinking about wether it would be a nice place to be. Have you thought about the way that different colours in your room may effect the viewer?

    ZELLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosa!

    This sounds great! I loved the video. What do you think you are going to be doing for the end product?

    Ella :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rosa,

    This sounds great. I can't wait to see the final product. What is the biggest challenge so far.

    Enya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. We love hearing from you!

8C