My Goal and Purpose:
My goal was to grow a successful vegetable garden and create seasonal recipes, using the vegetables from my garden, that anybody could make themselves. My purpose is I have always been interested in food and baking but I wanted to look on the healthy side of eating instead of the sweet side.
My process included the following,
• Planting my vegetables - I put my plants in bigger pots so they had more room to grow.
• Taking care of my plants - I had to make sure my plants were getting enough water and they would survive the winter season.
• Making a blog - I started up my blog so I could upload recipes for other people to see.
• Looking up recipes and writing down some ideas for recipes - I found a website which was helpful for giving me ideas.
• Cooking or baking - I cooked or baked something each week, using my vegetables.
• Writing and uploading the recipes onto my blog - Once I had made the recipe I would sit down, write up the recipe on my laptop and upload it onto my blog.
New skills/learning I have gained are:
• How to complete a project successfully
• Preparing me for High School
• More confidence in cooking, gardening and blogging
• Presenting and sharing skills
• Researching skills
• Writing skills
I learnt more about all of these skills and I learnt more about cooking, gardening and blogging and to be confident in doing them.