Friday, 30 October 2015

Annabelle's Passion Project- Over, Under Or Through

Over, Under Or Through

My goal/Purpose:

Create a horse cross country jump that people can use so they can also enjoy doing something that they love.
Process:
  • Research possible horse jumps.
  • Organise time to build my jump and meet with my expert.
  • Meet up with my mentor (Miss Ashworth)
  • Once I had built my jump, paint and decorate it.
  • Sell the jump
Reflection:
I met my goal and exceeded my expectations. I am very happy with the turnout of my Passion Project. I stayed focused and on topic throughout the year and I had fun doing it. The skills I learnt were very useful and I will use them often in life.
I learnt many new skills such as…
  • Metacognition - analysing one’s own and others thought process
  • Accepting Responsibility - taking on and completing tasks in an appropriate manner
  • Listening skills
  • Speaking skills
  • Organisation skills
  • Research skills
  • Handy building tips
I learnt a lot of new skills that are useful life. I had fun and I put hard work and effort into my project and that shows in my end product. I also hope to build more jumps in the future.


3 comments:

  1. I love the jump you made. your project really represented your passion for horses. Great job Annabelle.
    Rosa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jump that you made Annabelle! It looks really effective with the blue butterflies on the white paint. I will have to come and jump it sometime! Hope you had fun!

    Paigie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jump that you made Annabelle! It looks really effective with the blue butterflies on the white paint. I will have to come and jump it sometime! Hope you had fun!

    Paigie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. We love hearing from you!

8C