Over, Under Or Through
Create a horse cross country jump that people can use so they can also enjoy doing something that they love.
- Research possible horse jumps.
- Organise time to build my jump and meet with my expert.
- Meet up with my mentor (Miss Ashworth)
- Once I had built my jump, paint and decorate it.
- Sell the jump
I met my goal and exceeded my expectations. I am very happy with the turnout of my Passion Project. I stayed focused and on topic throughout the year and I had fun doing it. The skills I learnt were very useful and I will use them often in life.
I learnt many new skills such as…
- Metacognition - analysing one’s own and others thought process
- Accepting Responsibility - taking on and completing tasks in an appropriate manner
- Listening skills
- Speaking skills
- Organisation skills
- Research skills
- Handy building tips
I learnt a lot of new skills that are useful life. I had fun and I put hard work and effort into my project and that shows in my end product. I also hope to build more jumps in the future.