Thursday, 29 October 2015

Eliza's Passion Project- Queen for a Day

Queen For A Day
By Eliza

My goal was to make the little children in the hospital wards happy because I think they deserve some happiness and fun. I planned to do this by making a selection of princess dresses for them to play in.









I had to accomplish these things (though maybe not in this order)
  • Research my topic
  • discuss my plans with the 
  • Purchase materials
  • Find an expert
  • Make dresses
  • Present dresses to the hospital
  • Breath a sigh of relief


Throughout the past year I have learnt so much from operating a sewing machine to Developing a good deal of commitment to my topic. I had loads of fun and I hope the kids in the hospital like my dresses.

This is Eliza
Over and Out

1 comment:

  1. Hello Eliza,
    Well done achieving this after the amount of time you had to do so.
    It is clear that you loved your project and you did a really good job at your presentation.
    I am sure that all the children at the hospital loved your dresses.
    Do you think that you would do something like this again?
    Maya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. We love hearing from you!

8C