Thursday, 29 October 2015

Maya's Passion Project - Crafty Kiwi









Any of you into crafts and YouTube?

Goal:
I am and so I set my Passion Project goal to create a crafty YouTube channel.

Purpose:
I wanted to share my love of crafting with the world.
This is the process I went through during Passion Project
1.Find an expert
2.Look at inspiration online
3.Find materials
4.Video making craft
5.Edit
6.Upload
7. Repeat steps 2-7


Reflection:
During Passion Project I have learned many skills such as:
  • Creativity
  • enthusiasm
  • commitment
I also learned a lot of editing tricks on imovie that I think I will use in the future.  


Here is one of my 6 videos on my channel Crafty Kiwi:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maya,
    I loved your project you cam up with a very original idea. I know you were passionate about this, this making the Passion Project experience so much more enjoyable for you. What was your favourite part? - Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maya,
    I loved your project you cam up with a very original idea. I know you were passionate about this, this making the Passion Project experience so much more enjoyable for you. What was your favourite part? - Emily

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. We love hearing from you!

8C