Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Harriets Passion Project- Passion for dog Fashion ♥️

Goal
My goal for my Passion Project is to create dog wearable arts for my dog (Teddy) and my sister (Ella). I have done this because I have a really big passion for dogs, Design and fashion .

Process
Along the way I have done,
  • 3 Dog costumes
  • Taught teddy some tricks
  • Gone to the WOW show
  • Visited my Expert (Meg)

Skills gained
Along the process I have developed Sewing skills, Patience Skills, Dog training Skills and Risk taking skills. It was also really cool to have to opportunity to learn how to use my sewing machine and thread the cotton through the sewing machine.

5 comments:

  1. Your passion project looks amazing, you can definitely see the time and effort you have put into making those costumes for Teddy!
    -Annabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your passion project looks amazing, you can definitely see the time and effort you have put into making those costumes for Teddy!
    -Annabelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Passion Project looks amazing! you must have put so much time into making the costumes. Was it hard to put the lights in the costume?
    -Evie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved seeing Teddy walk around in her costumes she looked so cute. How long did it take you to make each costume?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. We love hearing from you!

8C