To make $400 for the Mid Canterbury S.P.C.A by selling door stops, draught stoppers, pin cushions, ring/earring pots and gift cards.
To raise money for the S.P.C.A for the welfare of animals.
- Brainstorm ideas for Passion projects
- Learn how to sew my products
- Learn more about the S.P.C.A
- Start sewing my products
- Sell products at Riccarton Market and the AMP Show
- Present the money I made to the Mid Canterbury S.P.C.A
- Present my hard work on a crafty science board
Skills I gained:
- Time management
- Measuring sizes and using my maths knowledge
I believe that I have met my Passion Project goal because I have made over $1000 for the Mid Canterbury S.P.C.A and I have successfully made all of my products to a high standard.