Friday, 6 November 2015

Treasured Treats


My Goal:
My goal was to create a recipe book containing my Nana's favourite recipes and raise money for the Cancer Foundation.


Purpose:
My purpose was to create something special that I can treasure.


My Process:
Throughout the process of Passion Project I:
•Brainstormed ideas
•Kept a diary which I wrote in regularly. I used this to keep track of what recipes I had tried and photographed.
•Gathered recipes from my nana
•Typed up all the recipes on a document so that I had a second copy.
•Used Momento as my book designer and publisher
•Got my book printed
•Sold my book and raised money for the cancer foundation


Skills I gained:
•Organisation
•Communication
•Time management
•Research
•Design


Reflection:
Passion Project has been a great experience that I was lucky enough to take part in. I have loved every bit of it! Even know their were a few challenges along the way, I believe that I have met my goal to a good standard. I know this because I have created a recipe book using my nana’s favourite recipes and raised money for the cancer foundation.














2 comments:

  1. Wow! I loved your project Danielle I can tell that you have put a lot of effort in and that you were passionate about your project. What was your favourite bit of Passion Project? - Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle,

    Great work on your passion project! I can see that you have put a lot of effort in to your project and really understood the process. How much money did you raise? Also, the photos look really professional (and delicious!) - did you take them?

    - Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. We love hearing from you!

8C