Wednesday, 2 August 2017

Moments In a Book!



Introduction:
Hi My name is Maddy,
my passion project goal is to make an 8CS photography book that will include photos of Rail Trail, Passion Project, Athletics, Production and many more.

The Process:
In term one I started taking an online photography course I learnt skills like how the camera lens works, what the aperture of a camera does and many more. Now I am up to taking the photos and organizing them.So far I have taken photos of girls with their buddies, students practising production, students working in class, girls giving book sells and the list goes on. Here are some of the photos I have taken:






My Next Steps:
My next step is to see how many people want to order the photo book and then I need to put the book together. I also have to take a lot more photos and try and get a mockup of what the book would look like.
I was wondering how I was going to get the rail trail photos in it in time so instead I have decided to make a digital copy for display and then I will get the books made at a later date and can get them to the girls with the rail trail photos in it.

Thank you for reading my Passion Project blog post I hope you enjoyed it! Keep posted and watch my passion project iMovie

5 comments:

  1. I love those photos! Especially the one of Emily. They looks so professional! I wish I was as good at photography as that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Isis thats so nice!

      How's Rangi? Are you enjoying it?

      Maddy

      Delete
    2. Rangi's awesome. I'm really enjoying the new subjects, such as graphics, digital technology, and social studies. How's everything at Selwyn House?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maddy, these photos are stunning. I particularly love the photo of Siobhan and her buddy. The light is beautiful and you've really captured a happy moment.

    I love the idea of documenting the girls' final year at Selwyn House. This will be such a special keepsake. Have you done some research about how much the books will cost? Also, I hope you are in a couple of the photos too, Maddy. Maybe you can give me a lesson on how to take a good photo and I'll take one of you and the rest of the Year 8s.

    I am excited to see the final product, Maddy. What are your next steps?

    Mrs C-M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. We love hearing from you!

8C