Friday, 22 March 2013

Transferring learning to wider community ....

How exciting it is to see our learning, communicated via the blog, transferred to the wider community. Cameron, one of the younger brothers of a fabulous 8C girl completed the roses experiment at home.

In class we had also tried to split the stems to see if we could get roses that were two coloured. Unfortunately our stems were a bit spindly and broke when we did this. Cameron's stems were obviously a lot more sturdy. Definitely commercial potential I think!
If you have any similar photos we would love to see them.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment. We love hearing from you!